First Independent Power Ltd Recruitment 2018: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Operations Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2018 at First Independent Power Limited. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide here.
Get on board if you are self-driven, hardworking, intelligent and desirous of working in a power generation company either in Lagos State.
Independent Power Limited is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the positions available below:
Job Title: Operations Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2018
Minimum Education Required
- NABTEB, OND or any formal post-secondary education (a formal post-secondary school, education will be an added advantage)
- Welding and Fabrication
- Mechanical or any related field
Desirable Certifications Craft
- National Trade Certificate, NABTEB, OND IN Electrical Engineering or related field will be an added advantage.
- 0-3 years
- Elementary principles of General Science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic and lab principles
- Possess general knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and machines used in the assigned craft
- Observational skills, repairing and troubleshooting
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
- Use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date:
May 24, 2018
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018
- Career & Jobs Vacancies At Dangote Group Limited
- Ntel Nigeria Recruitment For Manager, SME Sales
- Career & Jobs Vacancies At MTN Nigeria Limited (Updated)
- Henkel Nigeria Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Vacancies
For complaint or latest information regarding First Independent Power Ltd Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria