First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: The First Bank of Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below. Candidates are advised to use the details on this page to secure this opportunity.
At First Bank Ltd, we seek to recruit highly intelligent, young, well articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the following fields. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
- FACULTY DEAN II
- LEARNING CENTRE MANAGER
- FACULTY DEAN I
- SKILLS & COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- HEAD, TRADE SERVICES
- HEAD, E-PRODUCTS SETTLEMENT
- Head, E-Product Operations
- TEAM LEAD, CORPORATE BUDGETS & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- HEAD, CORPORATE CONTROL
First Bank Recruitment Requirements.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with “Second Class Lower” or HND with “Upper Credit”.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate.
- Not more than 27 Years of age by December 2019.
Key Competence and Attributes:
- Analytical Skill
- Good Team player
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Self-driven and Result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong Interpersonal relationship and Management Skills
- Highly innovative with excellent Problem-solving Skills
- Familiarity with global financial trends and development
How To Apply For First Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply for First Bank 2019 Recruitment, should Click Here to Apply. The application form is FREE and you must submit only ONE application.
- Apply For 2017 INEC Job Recruitment
- 2017/2018 CBN Recruitment Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018
- FG N-Power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria