First Bank of Nigeria Graduates Recruitment 2018/2019: This is to inform the general public that the First Bank of Nigeria Limited is currently Recruiting for Business Development Officer (China Desk). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates must have a degree in economics/finance/accounting or any other discipline from a reputable institution. To apply click on the link below, if you are not registered yet, click “New User” and follow the instructions to create an account.
Job Title: Business Development Officer (China Desk – Lagos)
Requisition ID: 1700000O
Job: FBN GEN
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Code: STR/ITBG/0143
1) Provide advisory services to First Bank Nigerian and Anglophone Customers seeking to do business in China.
2) Serve as the link (transaction liaison) between Beijing Rep. Office and FBN Headquarters and other subsidiaries.
3) Collate commercial information for Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Gambia as well as for Beijing Rep. Office.
4) Provide banking services to Chinese companies based in Nigeria and other Anglophone subsidiaries, taking into consideration, the Chinese culture.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply for the First Bank of Nigeria 2018 Recruitment for Business Development Officer must have at least two (2) years in business development in corporate business.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruiting for Business Development to Apply click here
- 2017/2018 CBN Recruitment Application Form
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017
- 2017 First Bank of Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refining Company Latest Job Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on First Bank of Nigeria Graduates Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria