Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainee Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Fidelity Bank is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, JSON, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Show talent, ambition and character.
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking.
Fidelity Bank Recruitment Process
Interested candidates should visit the career portal:
Click here to apply online
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest update at the right time on Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly drop your comment below.
Prime News Nigeria