FHI 360 Latest Jobs Recruitment 2018: FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified applicants for immediate employment in the available positions listed below. Interested candidates should fill the online application form using the guide on this page.
We are a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology, creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: State Program Manager
Job ID: 18957
Location: Port Harcourt
- The candidate will be accountable for the judicious use of all resources entrusted with FHI360 and its partners in the assigned state.
- The candidate will be responsible for program planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the interventions implemented by FHI360 and its partners in the assigned state.
- The State Program Manager is part of the senior management team for FHI360 Nigeria, in a decentralized country management structure and forms part of the strategic team that directs the operations of FHI360 Nigeria overall.
- Must have MBBS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors. Or
- MS/MA in Social Science, Public Health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 7-9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors. Or
- BS/BA in Social Science, Public Health or related field, with a minimum of 9-11 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Salary & Benefit
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
Job Title: Senior Finance and Administrative Officer
Job ID: 18062
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide main support with problem resolution on CO cash accounts, bank resolutions, finance systems, resolution of audited questioned costs, and financial closeouts at the state level.
- Coordinate all records/storage of supplies for the country office.
- Ensure continuous flow of funds to state office and to sub-recipients.
- Provide logistic support for workshops and training.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports, including financial status of subprojects, account activities.
- Provide support to and coordinate the FHI/Nigeria activities within Global Fund and other donor guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the accurate keeping of all books of account for the state office, including checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records.
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the field office (as relevant).
- Oversee contractual issues for the state office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5-7 years relevant experience. OR
- MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3-5 years relevant experience.
- A minimum of three 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Job ID: 18754
Location: Banki, Borno
- Candidate applying for this position will be responsible for managing and coordinating field site operations, facilities, supplies and support services and ensuring the public and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order so as to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
- Candidate will manage field site staff.
- Must have a BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations is an advantage.
Job Title: Chief of Party
Job ID: 18773
- Supervise and mentor all senior management staff.
- Ensure that all program deliverables are met in a high quality and timely fashion.
- Oversee all technical assistance and administrative support activities under the program.
- Ensure compliance with all donor- related, organization’s, and program-specific policies.
- Develop and execute overall project strategy and work plan and achievement of project results.
- Coordinate with other donor implementing partners on common objectives and activities, as needed.
- Maintain effective linkages between technical components, grants and finance and administrative functions within the project.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with federal government and regional entities to support project implementation.
- Provide managerial oversight to all project activities and partnerships, and ensure compliance with the organization’s and USG regulations.
- Recruit, supervise, mentor, and motivate project team which includes staff from the organization and international and national partners.
- Direct and monitor implementation of activities within the work plan, ensuring that activities are performed to a high professional standard, effectively implemented and fulfill donor and the organization’s requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree (or higher) preferred in Public Health or Medicine;
- Experience with USG rules and regulations;
- Experience operating in insecure environments;
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language;
- Demonstrated strategic planning, staff development and capacity building experience;
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in managing complex public health programs or programs of similar scope and size.
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer-Protection (Females Only)
Job ID: 18938
- The ATO-Protection will provide psychosocial support activities at one of three field sites’ health facilities and safe spaces.
- Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, she will manage all activities related to SGBV/PSS at their assigned field site.
- Must have BA/BS in SGBV/PSS or a similar degree with 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in SGBV and PSS with a sound understanding of protection in humanitarian relief settings.
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Nigerian law enforcement systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Job Title: Director, Medical & Community Services
Job ID: 18786
- Supervise a team and contribute to the implementation of annual program work and plans.
- Contribute detailed and accurate technical deliverables and reports to fulfill USAID reporting requirements.
- Lead technical design, oversight, and monitoring of activities for HIV prevention, care and treatment activities.
- Provide technical leadership in the area of demand creation to maximize HIV testing and counselling and creating linkages.
- Responsible for leading community engagement (leaders, youth, households, and males) to expand knowledge on HIV testing.
- Responsible for strengthening community and facility -based health delivery structures to optimize ART eligibility and retention in care and treatment.
- Must have a Medical Doctorate (M.D.) or equivalent (D.O. or non-US equivalent of M.D.). or A master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health or a related discipline.
- Expertise in HIV care and treatment activities.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate diverse teams.
- Significant experience in relevant program management or technical advisory roles in complex health projects in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated knowledge about gender and development, and demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing programs that mainstream gender.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement strategies that employ evidence-based approaches to meet project targets, especially under rigorous timelines.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse sets of stakeholders, such as local NGOs, government officials, donor representatives, and international staff.
- Knowledge of community-level challenges impacting care and treatment delivery. Previous experience working with community based care givers and community support groups.
- Eight years of experience designing and implementing Public Health programs especially HIV/AIDS, TB and Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (MNCH) in developing countries. In-depth technical knowledge and experience in all components of HIV/AIDS program including Prevention, Treatment, Care & Support, PMTCT HIV/TB, OVCs as well as cross-cutting areas such as Health Systems Strengthening (HSS).
Salary & Benefit
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package.
Job Title: Deputy Response Coordinator
Job ID: 18917
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Plans and directs project schedules and monitors budget/spending.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the job function.
- Establishes work plans, project teams, and SOPs to meet project goals and ensure compliance with policies.
- Organizes project(s) activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Provide leadership to the project team, ensuring clarity over plans and priorities, encouraging effective team-work.
- Ensures that programs are implemented in a cost effective, consultative, participative and gender sensitive way.
- Oversees the operational and financial functions of the project to ensure compliance and efficiency with company SOPs.
- Supervises 7 staff members involved with the Human Resources, Security, Operations, and Finance functions of the project.
- Provides active leadership and overall management of the country emergency program and support all aspects of preparedness planning and action.
- Provides oversight of ER teams in the LGAs, ensuring that the team members are working in line with the established policy, strategy and guidelines.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Supports and manages the development and execution of the emergency response strategy for the IHANN project in coordination with the Response Coordinator, Technical Director for Crisis Response, and Nigeria Country Director.
- Reviews project proposals and plans to determine scheduling, budget, procedures, staffing, and allotment of resources needed for projects.
- Manages coordination with key stakeholders e.g. government authorities, donors, and Humanitarian partners and represents FHI 360 in coordination forums e.g. humanitarian clusters.
- Responsible for induction of project staff, ensuring their familiarity with mandate values, quality standards, policies and program objectives and their individual responsibilities in upholding these standards and policies.
- Work closely with supply chain to ensure that procurement’s are made in a timely manner while remaining in compliance with FHI 360 and donor rules and regulations, and ensure that proper procurement procedures are followed by project staff.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its International equivalent – Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8+years of project management and/or emergency response experience.
- Experience working with OFDA preferred.
- Certification in project management preferred.
- Experience operating in insecure environments.
- Experience working in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
- Demonstrated experience in multi-sector project management and implementation.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, staff development and capacity building experience.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national/international in scope.
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer-Case Worker
Job ID: 18937
Location: Ngala, Borno
- The Case Worker will provide programmatic and operational support in one of the three field sites.
- Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, the case worker will engage clients including appropriate capture of the SGBV survivors’ stories, needs and concerns, and comprehensive communication on available services.
- BA/BS in social with 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in SGBV and PSS with a sound understanding of protection in humanitarian relief settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in social work is desired.
- Familiarity with Nigerian law enforcement systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Jobs Recruitment At Louis Berger Nigeria
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Jobs Recruitment 2017
- Schlumberger Limited Fresh Jobs Recruitment 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria