Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: In this post, you will get the latest update about the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Application Form Requirements, Guidelines and other important details here for free.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments in the Federal Fire Service (FFS) as Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II), Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF), Fire Assistant II (FA II) and Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing – CONHESS 06.
- Applicants must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth;
- Applicants below 18 years should note apply;
- Applicants having a court case or criminal record should not apply;
- Applicants suffering from mental or physical disability should not apply;
- Applicants must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must be confirmed by Medical Officer to be mentally and physically fit;
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.7 meters in height while Female should not be less than 1.64 meters;
- Applicants with any of the below medical cases should not apply:
- Flat foot;
- Sight problem;
- Pregnant women
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
Applicants who wish to apply for the Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Exercise must possess the below certificates;
- The recruitment exercise is open to applicants that have the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC).
- Applicants that have General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) should also apply.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution should apply.
- Basic computer skill is also an advantage.
ADMIN. & FINANCE:
- Administers fund and expenditures;
- Prepares the personnel budget;
- Applicants will be in charge of the various commands such as Lagos Command, etc.
- Shortlisted applicant will be in charge of welfare, promotions, appointments, training & development, discipline, and administrative matters;
POLICY, REGULATORY & INSPECTORATE (PRI)
- Disaster management;
- Sets standards;
- Policy formulation;
- Private Fire Services and Regulates State;
- Applicants will be in charge of inspecting and ensuring fire safety;
- Collates & collects fire statistics for research, planning, and development.
- Effects rescues;
- Applicants will be in charge of topography of their areas of jurisdiction;
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested candidates should visit the FFS recruitment portal at Fedfire.gov.ng to register online. The application is open to both male and female applicants.
Application Closing date
- Massive Recruitment at Total Nigeria Plc
- NPF Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Federal Civil Service Job Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Chevron Nigeria Limited JV Scholarship Awards 2018/2019
- Denmark Green Card Application Form 2018/2019
- Defence agency begins recruitment of civilians from 31 disciplines
- 2018/2019 Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Application Form & Guidelines
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018
We love to hear from you and if you have any question about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly drop your phone number and E-mail address in the comment box below. We will reply instantly. Subscribe with your E-mail to get the latest update.
Prime News Nigeria