Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020: His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has approved the recruitment of 2000 Tutorial Staff across the 291 Public Secondary Schools in the state. The Enugu State Post-Primary Schools Management Board hereby invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for Tutorial Staff across the 291 Public Secondary Schools in the state in the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Job Description and Qualifications
- The vacancies are advertised according to the tutorial staff needs of each school.
- Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications: NCE, B.Ed, in any of the subjects advertised.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates must submit the following:
- Application letters which must be handwritten.
- Photocopies of certificates claimed.
- A letter of identification from the L.G.A. of origin.
All applications must be addressed to “The Executive Chairman Post Primary Schools Management Board Enugu” Candidates are to submit their applications to any of the Education Zones nearest to them, the Education Zones include:
- Agbani Zone at Agbani L.G. Headquarters
- Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
- Udi Zone at Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
- Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
- Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
- Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
- Applicants are to indicate in their application letters the schools where they want to teach.
- The school must have a vacancy for the subject to be taught by the applicant.
- Successful candidates will only be posted to the schools so indicated in the application letters.
- Multiple entries are not allowed, otherwise, the applicant will be disqualified.
- The process beginning with the submission of application letters to the final issuance of appointment letter is FREE AND AT NO COST.
- The State Government shall prosecute anybody found receiving or giving any form of gratification with regard to this recruitment.
- Visit our Website at www.ppsmbenugu.com.ng or any of the Local Government Headquarters nearest to you for details of the vacancies, subject by subject; school by school.
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria