DELSU Direct Entry Admission List 2018/19: The management of Delta State University, Abraka has released the DELSU Direct Entry Admission Screening Results of candidates admitted into her various undergraduate degree programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates who participated in the Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise should proceed to check their admission status.
Newly admitted candidates are to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement at Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) with the following certificates:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Four (4) passport size photographs
- Original UTME/DE slip
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Copy of UTME/DE slip, Diploma/NCE result
- Original receipt of screening fee.
How To Check DELSU Direct Entry Admission List 2018
Prospective candidates should proceed to check their admission status using the guideline provided below:
- Visit the result checker @ http://delsu.edu.ng/postde201819chkresult.aspx
- Enter your Direct Entry JAMB Registration number in the text-box and Click “Check”.
- Your name will be displayed if offered admission.
- How To Print JAMB 2017/2018 Admission Letter
- How to Accept/Decline Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal
- UNN 2018 Update to Addendum to Supplementary & DE List
- UI Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 And Cut Off Mark
- UNICAL Centre For Educational Services (CES) Admission List 2018/2019
- Nigerian Defence Academy 2018/2019 Postgraduate Supplementary Admission List
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria