Dangote Group Recruitment Form 2018/2019. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply to fill the vacant positions listed here. Interested applicants should use the guide on this page to secure this opportunity.
Dangote Group Plc is a fully integrated conglomerate and we have interests in various sectors across the country and Africa. Our interest includes Cement, Beverages, Poly Products, Flour, Noodles, Sugar, Transportation, Pasta, Salt, Telecommunication, and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: SAP ABAP Solutions Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Your job will be to acquire experiences with programming, documentation, design, and testing of SAP applications based on functional requirements.
- You will also be responsible for the design of part of the solution, you will also take part of the team development design.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
- Those applying for this position will be responsible for answering incoming calls, uses a knowledge base tool along with their expertise to resolve tier 1 requests in a timely fashion, and tracks all information in a call tracking system.
- Those applying for this position will be responsible for escalating unresolved issues/problem/requests to the proper tier 2 and 3 support team.
Job Title: Microsoft Platform Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Applicants will perform all Systems Administrator duties and will be responsible for bringing new technologies into new and existing systems.
- Applicants will resolve any hardware and software problems involving the operating system, the application, the hardware, and other communications infrastructure.
- Applicants will be responsible for performing security patches and upgrades.
- Applicants will install, configure, connect, troubleshoot, and perform routine maintenance of the operating system, hardware, software, and firmware on systems.
Applicants who wish to apply for the Dangote Group Latest Recruitment 2017/2018 must possess the below criteria;
- Applicants must possess a friendly attitude, ability to work well with others, and good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must have basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Applicants must be able to analyze and solve a problem and think abstractly to solve it.
- Applicants must be able to handle multiple tasks effectively and know how to handle situations during stressful times.
- Applicants must have the ability to work without supervision.
- And also provide technical support over the phone, professional demeanor, good phone skills, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
Dangote Group Recruitment Form 2018
Apply now in Dangote group to enjoy numerous benefits and having a chance to be a part of the dynamic IT team driving digital change within Africa’s premier indigenous manufacturing conglomerate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants who wish to apply should visit Dangote careers registration portal on https://dangote.workable.com/ to apply.
For more information on the Latest ongoing recruitment and job vacancies in Dangote group, visit this page frequently.
Thank you for reading this article. If you need us to help you on with the latest update at the right time on Dangote Group Recruitment Form 2018/2019, kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria