Computer Professionals Registration Council Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019: The Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) hereby invites application from interested and suitably qualified applicants for immediate employment into the vacant positions available below.
CPN the apex regulatory body of Information Technology (IT) education and practice in Nigeria, established by Act No. 49 of 1993 is currently recruiting for:
- Chief Programme/System Analyst (CONRAISS 12)
Applicants must possess HND/B.Sc Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other IT related course, CPN Membership, relevant professional certifications, minimum of 10 Years cognate work experience
- Programme/System Analyst (CONRAISS 08)
Applicants must possess HND/B.Sc Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other IT related course, CPN Membership, and any relevant professional certification
- Chief Finance and Administrative Officer (CONRAISS 12)
Applicants must possess HND/B.Sc Accounting, ICAN/ANAN or its equivalent, minimum of 10 Years cognate work experience
- Chief Legal Officer (Chief Counsel) (CONRAISS 12)
Applicants must possess LL.B in Law, minimum of 10 Years post call to bar cognate work experience
- Administrative Officer II (CONRAISS 7)
Applicants must possess HND/B.Sc in any of the Social Sciences courses
Conditions of Service and Remuneration
The conditions of service and remuneration are the same as obtainable in the Federal Civil Service of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Candidates are expected to forward their credentials to email@example.com before 12noon Monday, 29 October 2018.
- NCDC Scholarship Application 2018/2019
- Fresh Job Vacancies At Airtel Nigeria Limited
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Placement/Recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) 2018 Recruitment Exercise