BSUM Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019: Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Postgraduate (PG) admission list has been released. Prospective candidates who participated in the Postgraduate admission screening exercise should proceed to their admission status.
The management of Benue State University Markurdi (BSU) has released the Merit First/Second batch postgraduate PG admission list of candidates admitted into her various programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Newly admitted candidates are advised to commence registration and payment of school fees immediately.
How to Check BSUM Postgraduate Admission List 2018
- Visit BSUM admission checking portal via http://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp.
- Click on “PG School Admission List” to check your name.
- Congratulations to all admitted candidates.
BSUM Fresh Postgraduate Students Payment of Acceptance Fee Guidelines
Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure.
The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
1) Visit www.bsum.edu.eg or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
2) Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
3) Select programme (Postgraduate) payment category, type in Application Number, select session or semester as applicable
4) Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number
5) Click on link to proceed
For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM with your ATM card and do the following:
1) Select quick teller from the ATM menu
2) Select pay bills
3) Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the e-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
4) Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
5) Enter your mobile phone number and complete the transaction
For payment using Quick teller from the Internet: Visit the quick teller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
1) Insert your Registration Number
2) Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
3) Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
4) Print out the payment confirmation slip
5) Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
Note: After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to log in and print out your Payment Receipt. Registration of fresh candidates commences.
- UI Comprehensive Admission List 2018
- UNN Postgraduate (PG) Admission List 2018
- KUST Wudil Undergraduate Admission List 2018
- UMYU New Students Registration Guidelines 2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria