BRISIN Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the ongoing recruitment for Basic Registry and Information System, BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria (FCT PILOT) and especially those who wish to know when Brisin is starting training interview, that the list of successfully selected candidates has been released.
All shortlisted applicants will take part in a mandatory Screening, Aptitude Test and Document Verification Exercise. Candidates are advised to frequently check the email used during the registration exercise for updates on the Zonal Screening date and Interview for shortlisted candidates.
Invitation is strictly for the date announced, non-appearance leads to automatic disqualification. Please endeavour to come to the physical screening designated centers with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Two (2) recent passport photographs and
- A valid means of identification (National ID, Voters Card, Drivers Licence or International Passport)
How to Check BRISIN Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Applicants have been advised to visit the brisin portal @ https://brisin.ng. For more updates regarding the BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria, Screening date, Results and Examination Centres kindly drop your email below.
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018
- Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
Your comments, ideas and suggestions counts. Subscribe to our newsletter to get the Latest News Updates. Join our Social Media platform (👉Facebook/Twitter).
Prime News Nigeria