BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2020: The Federal Government of Nigeria in its bid to curb the high rate of unemployment prevalent in the Nigerian economy, has implemented the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Scheme. The programme will recruit over 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the federal capital territory.
BRISIN which stands for Basic Registry and information system in Nigeria, an integrated data and information infrastructure, an all-encompassing system for the collection, storage, distribution of data & information to support the management of the economy.
The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of correct data of people and all economic activities to develop Nigeria just the way it is in the developed countries.
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) is massively recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for enlistment into the vacant positions available below. Interested candidates must meet the following conditions, before applying for the BRISIN Registration Form Online.
Recruitment for Brisin Implementation in Nigeria (FCT PILOT PHASE)
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to;
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
Field of studies required
Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
1) Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
2) HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
3) ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
4) SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
How to Apply for Brisin Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates should visit the BRISIN Recruitment Portal @ https://www.brisin.gov.ng/register. The best-selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.
Please Note: Applicant is informed that a fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
- How To Apply For Total Recruitment 2018
- NPA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Lagos State Government Massive Recruitment of Teachers 2018
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) Field Agent Recruitment 2018
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) 2018
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment Screening Requirements 2018
- Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment 2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria