AGIP/OANDO Scholarship 2019-2020: The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) has announced the commencement of its Post Graduate scholarship scheme, for study in a reputable overseas university and Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university. Nigerian Agip Exploration Ltd., in conjunction with NNPC/NAE/Oando PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Social Investment programme.
At Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, our goal is to support the education of hundreds of Nigerian students through its Post Graduate scholarship scheme. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
AGIP/OANDO Scholarship Requirements.
Applicants must meet the following requirements before applying for Nigerian Agip Scholarship Application Form:
- Must have Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized institution.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Must not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate.
Course of Study:
Candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
How To Apply For AGIP/OANDO Scholarship Form
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships and Fill in their details accurately following the step by step guide listed below.
Step 1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
Step 2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
Step 3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
Step 4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site.
Step 5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
Step 6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
Step 7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
Step 8. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
Step 9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
Step 10. Recheck application information to avoid errors.
Step 11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and you will receive a confirmation email.
Applicants must have the following documents ready before applying for the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Scholarship Application Form.
- Birth Certificate from Local Government
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Clear passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels).
- First Degree Certificate.
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Valid ID card (Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, National Identity card).
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2017).
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university.
All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. And label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.