2018/2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form: The West African Examinations Council, WAEC GCE 2018 registration forms now available. This is to inform the general public most especially interested candidates who wish to participate in the 2018 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, Second Series (August/October) that the examination has been scheduled to start on 14th May, 2018.
We have made this post to guide interested candidates and those asking us how much is waec gce form on how to apply successfully. Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2018 – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration will be online.
Candidates should visit the official WAEC website on www.waeconline.org.ng for online registration, after obtaining the Registration PIN. The registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
The examination council has advised candidates to visit www.waecnigeria.org to enable them to choose available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Mode of Payment:
Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (₦13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
1) Access Bank Plc 2) First Bank of Nig. Plc. 3) Sterling Bank Plc 4) Zenith Bank Plc
5) Diamond Bank Plc 6) First City Monument Bank Plc 7) Skye Bank Plc 8) Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
9) Ecobank Ltd 10) Guaranty Trust Bank Plc 11) Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc 12) United Bank for Africa Plc
13) Fidelity Bank Plc 14) Heritage Bank Plc 15) Standard Chartered Bank Plc 16) Unity Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (₦25.000.00) only.
Candidates with Special Needs
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates, but they must state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
Completion of Registration
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs.
- The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be canceled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with a mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results canceled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.
Application Closing Date:
Friday, July 6, 2018.
- NECO GCE Registration Form 2018/2019
- WAEC GCE Registration Form 2018 Nov/Dec
- How to Print Your Original JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Releases 2018 Supplementary Exams Results
For complaint or assistant on how to apply for 2018/2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria