2018/2019 JAMB UTME Registration Guidelines For Foreign Candidates: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), has announced the commencement of 2018 UTME registration for foreign candidates. Interested candidates who wish to register should follow the guidelines on this page.
JAMB UTME Registration Guidelines For Foreign Candidates
1) Visit the JAMB official portal on jamb.org.ng
2) All foreign students must create a profile by clicking on “click to create an account” to create an account.
3) Visit JAMB E Facility Portal on http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login to your profile.
4) To register for JAMB 2018 UTME, simply click the Registration Menu and then select “UTME Registration (Foreign)”
5) Enter your examination center and the country you wish to write the exam.
6) Select exam center this will prompt for payment based on the selection.
7) Fill in the payment details accurately and proceed to make payment.
8) After payment, carefully fill in the registration form presented.
9) Proceed to complete the document upload form and upload your entire documents.
10) Done! you can now print out your Registration Slip.
- 2017 JAMB Supplementary Exam Results
- Registration Of 2017 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Form
- 2017/2018 UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form
- How to Print Your Original JAMB/UTME Result Slip Online
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on JAMB 2018 UTME Registration Guidelines For Foreign Candidates, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria