2018/2019 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Portal Reopens: The management of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Reopens Portal For 2018 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction. Candidates who participated in the just concluded 2018 JAMB UTME examination who wish to make corrections due to an error during the registration should follow the guide on this page to change to another institution or course.
There are several reasons why candidates must change their institution/course or even both. We urge candidates who made mistakes during the registrations exercise to take advantage of this opportunity and obtain the JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
How To Apply For JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
1) JAMB Reopens 2018 Change Of Course, Institution & Data Correction Portal, to apply log into your JAMB profile on the e-facility portal on http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2) Open the Menu and select the “Register Button” you will see UTME correction of data
3) Follow the instructions and proceed to make payment either online or at the bank.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₦2,500 only which should be paid at any commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply). Those who wished to change their choice of course/institution should visit accredited JAMB registration centres. The payment can be used to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, state and local government of origin at once.
- Before proceeding make sure you have created a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
- Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes and verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut-off mark higher than your score.
- Select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
- Jamb change of course and institution portal
- Jamb change of institution 2018/2019
- 2018 Jamb change of institution
- is Jamb change of institution still on sale
- Jamb change of course 2018/2019 closing date
- Jamb change of institution 2018 closing date
- Jamb change of course 2018 closing date
- Jamb change of institution closing date
- 2017 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Form
- Check 2017 JAMB Supplementary Exam Results
- 2017/2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
- 2017 JAMB UTME registration Guideline For Foreign Candidates
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on 2018/2019 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Portal Reopens, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria